Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Eau Claire?
Your new nursery is almost ready for your beloved bundle of joy. You devoted countless hours putting together the cradle, painting the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even included the finishing touch of some stuffed animals on a shelf. But how will you keep watch of your baby? You can choose the customary method with a regular listening device or take it to another level and employ the video cameras available to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Even though it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Eau Claire, it’s actually an outstanding option when you consider the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Eau Claire are ideal baby monitors
As part of your comprehensive home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and every one of your components via a single app. This gives you versatility and reassurance since you can keep an eye on your baby from any location via your phone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-definition video: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-quality footage of your child. You are even able to view recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you may speak to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to calm a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you may take advantage of the 2-way talk feature through your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your indoor security camera will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your baby decides nap time is done and is ready to get out of the crib, you can receive motion-triggered updates delivered right to your smartphone.
- One-press communications: Although this perk is typically for older children, it’s still worth a mention. With an easy press of a button, your kid can touch base with you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a terrific benefit. If you see that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it might be a tad stuffy in the room, you are able to alter the settings on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can activate the area’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You may incorporate a second indoor camera and get access to each of them with a single home security app.
Customize Your Eau Claire smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Eau Claire smart home and enjoy the comfort and security Vivint’s advanced video cameras can offer. Call (715) 419-6703 today and learn how we can make your property a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.