How does home monitoring work in Eau Claire?
After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s protection. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Eau Claire home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to dedicated security professionals seems like a smart idea to you, you should consider home monitoring. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your house or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then communicate with you to verify the emergency and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the crisis and will function as the primary touch point for emergency personnel if you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own private security team tied right to your integrated alarms and sensors. This gives you more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life experts to guide you when you need them most.
Protecting your property, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup on call in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy making certain those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more critical when an emergency occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your smoke detector tripping or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will occur when there isn’t anyone there to heed the alert of the high-volume siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your property is always defended, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Eau Claire home monitoring
You may visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All device communications pass through this vital, networked interface. In addition to being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your Vivint home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio capability giving you the chance to converse straight to your monitoring team
- You can ask for assistance with any kind of issue, including medical matters
If you can’t locate your phone when a disaster occurs, you can still speak with your monitoring agents directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected Eau Claire security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and order a completely connected Eau Claire smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is why it is included with our available packages. If you want to upgrade your home’s protection, call (715) 419-6703 or fill out the following form to get started.