After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s protection. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Eau Claire home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to dedicated security professionals seems like a smart idea to you, you should consider home monitoring. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your house or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then communicate with you to verify the emergency and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the crisis and will function as the primary touch point for emergency personnel if you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own private security team tied right to your integrated alarms and sensors. This gives you more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life experts to guide you when you need them most.