What you should look for in a home security camera in Eau Claire
Getting caught by surveillance is the last thing a prowler would like to happen This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the most effective components to include as you figure out your smart home’s security. Despite the fact that standalone cameras will be beneficial when set up appropriately, they’re even more helpful when integrated into your property’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Eau Claire? You’ll be pleased to discover these critical components include more conveniences than earlier versions. You are able to see real-time footage from indoor cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with built-in security features from outdoor cameras. And you can see your home security cameras easily in one smart app.
Dynamic features add value to home security cameras in Eau Claire
Loaded with features and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will take your property’s protection to a whole new level. These essential parts of your alarm system can be found with an impressive lineup of features such as bi-directional talk, video storage, and customizable zones. Review all of the available options below.
- Forceful deterrents: You can use a surveillance camera that is able to react instantly. If strange movement is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright red ring will form next to the camera’s lens and an audible warning will sound.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision functionality provides well-defined images of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will even sustain their visibility when zooming in on particular areas.
- Convenient storage: Look for security cameras with cloud storage options and the capacity to watch footage straight from your mobile device app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in Eau Claire are frequently linked to a helpful app on your smartphone. You can review live feeds or saved video and even activate or disarm your alarms. The Vivint App will send an alert to your cell phone whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion sensors prompts cameras to activate if odd activity takes place. You’ll also receive a message on your mobile device.
- Talk to visitors or members of your family: Would you like to check in with your kids when they return from school? Is there a delivery person at your front door? Modern residential security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient bi-directional audio so you can chat with anyone within range of your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your outdoor cameras should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides a viewing angle of 140°.
- Configurable zones: This benefit allows you to program the exact part of your property you want your camera to cover. This will be helpful to better define the movement you record as you aren’t going to require notifications each time a car travels by on the street.
Configure your own smart home
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Eau Claire. All that remains is to put everything together in a custom Vivint smart home. Dial (715) 419-6703 to start or fill out the simple form on this page to contact our specialists.